Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Chance!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know, today is the last day to grab the April Grab bag, And yes, the free bonus file is still attached.   So if you havent bought it yet, You only have to day to do so.   And, If you already bought the bag before the bonus was posted.  You also get the file.  So check your order history and download it. By the end of today.

Also, If your not signed up for the store newletter.  You might want to run and sign up.   I posted a free file. For National Scrapbooking Day,  But you get it, you have to get the newsletter.  So go to the store home page and sign up.  Store News Letter!

Here is a peak at the free file im posting in the newsletter. That goes out tomorrow.


Besure to watch the top left of my blog tomorrow.  The new May Grab bag comes out tomorrow, and again, Im in this one, And there are some super cute files in it.  All my favorite things to do.  So if you read my blogs and know any thing about me.  That is a hint at whats to come tomorrow.   So stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by.  Im off to deal with a major migraine again today.

Sharon

No comments :