Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bonus File UPDATE! Good News!

If you thought you were going to miss this bonus file this weekend.  Well, I have good news for you.

So many were up set they misssed the file.  We have decided to leave the file up till the end of the month so you still have a chance to get it.  But you better hurry, This grab bag is only available till April 30th. Go here to purchase if you already haven't.  April Grab bag!


Now for those that ALL READY PURCHASED the April Grab bag.  Guess what!.  You can now go back to your order history and down load the bonus file but again, its only up till the 30th so if you want it. You need to download it.

Chris has some directions on how to redownload from your order history.  Please go here.  Order History Download Instructions.


If you have any problems. Please let us know, and we will be happy to help but might not be till Tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy the bonus file.   And thanks every one for wanting the bonuse file.  Makes me so happy to know you all love my files. 

Enjoy your weekend, Off to clean.
Sharon

No comments :