Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, April 23, 2010

Bonus File This Weekend!

Happy Friday Y'all,

If your having a hard time deciding if your ready to purchase the April Grab bag.  I think this will help you change your mind. 

As you know, this month is Recipes and Yummies.  Well, I finally got around to making a title for the front of my 3 ring binder cook book, I keep all my Recipe swaps in.  And at the last minute, I decided it needed a side binder title as well. 

So here is the deal.  If you purchase the April Grab bag starting today, Right now, up till Sunday midnight.  You will get the link to download this Recipe title for your cook books. 

Do you want to see what the file looks like.  Here it is.

This file has the title with 2 mats, A chefs hat that sits on the M, a cute scalloped apron, and a jar with utensils and a rolling pen.  Then you also get the side binder title with 2 mats as well.  

I used the large 3 inch White 3 ring binder with the plastic sleeve for mine, to keep all my recipe swaps in,  The page protectors are 8.5 x 11  so it fits great. 

Here is a finished picture of my titles I made with this file.  And let me tell you, I think I got over my fear of pattern paper.  I used a total of 4 on thise.  The yellow and green have very suttle flowers on it, so its a nice contrast. 


And here is the side binder title.


Hope you like them,  Again, Purchase the April Grab bag this weekend, Friday -Sunday,  and you get this bonus file included.  So hurry.  You only have a few days left this month to get this bag. So why not get it this weekend and get a bonus file.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

No comments :