Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, April 15, 2010

April Grab bag Reveal!

Guess what!  Today is the April Grab bag Reveal!   So take a look at the files included below.  

And  Chris just told me, the price wont change until tomorrow. So you have one more day to jump on this sale.  


Im working on other recipes to add to store and also a File that contains 10 Recipe categories with title and images,  to complete your cook book.  So keep watching the store for those. 



Here are the files included in this grab bag.




Here are a few detailed images created with  these files so far for the "Show us your grab bag Challenge" Stop by to see the rest.  If you won this grab bag last month, or have purchased it this month.  Now is your chance to make some thing and post it for a chance to win next months Grab bag.





Thanks for Stopping by!
Sharon 

No comments :