Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, March 13, 2010

What a beautiful Weekend

The sun in shinning bright, and the weather is just right.  I am trying to get caught up on a few things im behind on, so I can work on other things. 

I helped my hubby get the garden ready for planting in a week or so.  We are going to try raised beds this year.  Every year we try some thing different, so this is the 4th year, and 4th thing we are trying.  I still plan to use the home made Self watering containers for a few things like tomatoes, peppers, herbs. 

We tilled the garden by hand as the gas tiller had a pull cord issue.  We cut down 2 small trees.  Then moved a Crape Myrtle that was in the corner of the garden, and moved it next to the pool.  So we have about 30 square feet more in the garden.  Then built the super easy raised planters.  We are now going to extend the size of the boxes so tomorrow have to get a 8 more boards.  to make 2 raised beds 3 feet wide by 18 feet long. Then put down the weed cloth, and mulch, and order a truck load of soil and compost.  Then plant. Woo hoo!  Hopefully will have a weed free garden this year.

 I also spent the spent the past 5 days helping my friend do a special project.  But I will wait for her to tell yall what that was.  So proud of how hard she worked this week. 

Now, im creating files for my SIL sons wedding, and cutting the vinyl for the Signs, and Glasses.

And trying to catch up on some stuff for the forum. Man, I so need a vacation.

Sorry its been about a week since my last post, just trying to get caught up so I can start working on a ton of new files. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :