Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, March 15, 2010

New Store Newsletter!

Have yall seen the NEW Store Newsletter.  Its just Awesome!  I love the new look, and it will get even better in the coming months.  There is a free file on this one.  So make sure you go get it, and sign up to subscribe to the others.  Right now, we have 2 news letters a month.  You dont want to miss any, so sign up.

Also, Today is March Grab Bag Reveal.  So stop by the forum to check it out the images.  And get ready for the next weekly challenge "Show us your grab bag" projects using this months grab bag files.

Im keeping this short today, Im really trying to get caught up so I can post some other things. Like the Wedding invitations I made.  Right now, im weeding 22 items for Champaign glasses. Man, do I hate weeding small stuff.  Its so hard to keep the tiny centers.  So let me get back to that.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :