Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, March 29, 2010

New files in Store and Store News

Hello everyone,

I hope your enjoying this beautiful weather and this now arriving.  And let me say, "It's about Time"! LOL!  I hate cold weather, Love the spring, sound of the birds, and the beauty of the flowers.  Wow!  Just makes you want to be out side all day. Which I have been for the past 2 weeks. I will post about that on my Camping and gardening blog in a few days.

So now I'm trying to get back in to the groove of the store and the forum. So I spent the last week, designing new files. And just got them all converted. So here they are.

                                          Bunny Bag 2
 This is the Second Bunny bag, great for those little ones for Easter, Also would work for School Class rooms or Sunday School kids.  This one has fewer pieces then the first bag. Includes Bag front template, File fold at neck line on top flap.
Also, Bunny Bag one is now also in store, So if you missed the freebie you can get it here. Bunny Bag 1

                                          Easter 2010 Layout
This file contains every thing you need for a 2 page layout for your Special Easter Layout.  File includes every thing you see here.

                                           Easter Lily Card
This is a cute Easter Card with Lily's that contains 3 different leaves. I cut this card to the size of A2 (4.25 x 5.50) and it cuts perfect. So will cut nice for larger cards or layouts.

With all pictures, you can click the file name above the file picture to take you to store.

So now on to other store news.  Make sure you snag the March Grab bag You only have 2 days left go grab it.  Because the new April Grab bag comes out on the first.  And again, I have the pleasure of being on of the designers in the April Grab bag,  So be watching for the Image in the top left to change to the new image.

Now, For the NEW Store Newsletter. Did you notice some changes last month?  There are more changes coming.  Im also giving away a Free Easter file in this newsletter,(some other free files on here as well) but you have to sign up to receive the newsletter to get these free files.  So if your not already signed up you can do so here. VDBC Store Newsletter.

I think this is all for now, have to get back to trying to catch up on Forum challenges. Forum Swap I need to mail.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :