Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me and You Sale!

Happy Spring every one.


Today, I posted a new sale just for you.  Since its my Birthday, and I stopped counting a couple years ago.  Some one needs to celebrate it.

So just for you all,  I posted a sale. All my file in my part of the store are on sale. With a purchase of $5.00 you will get 43% off your total.  (Must have $5.00 in your cart for it to show you discount).  I will leave this sale up untill sunday night.  You can find my part of the store here : RSMobleys Designs

Have lots to do, so keeping this short.

Have a great weekend.

Sharon

3 comments :

Caroline said...

It my my DH's birthday today (25th) as well! Happy Birthday Sharon, I hope you had a wonderful day!

Sharon said...

Oh how cool Caz, Tell him Happy Birthday for me, And thank you for the Birthday wishes.

Sharon

Kelly Landers said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sharon!!