Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Creative Team Sample RM00023

Did yall see the beautiful Digital card Caz made using my RM00023 "My Heart Blooms For You" file.

I love how she can use my cutter files as digital files. I just have no clue how to do that. 

You can see the card on the RSMobleys Designs Creative Team Blog. (On the right) Or just click the link. And make sure when you get there, to either follow, or subscribe  to get updates to the creative team.  And make sure you leave these girls some love.  

Read the next post for a free file.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

No comments :