Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy Day and CT Sample

Did you all see the creative team blog today,  Aussie Caz posted her latest creation using my file. RM00043.
love the colors she used.  You can check out the card on the RSMobleys Designs Creative Team Blog.

Wow what a busy few days.  Monday, we had to run around town and find a puffy Crinoline. You see, 6 months ago, when my DD got engaged, she ran out and bought a wedding dress.  And it just happens to have a full skirt with a big traine. And I thought it needed a big crinoline. Well she says, NO, I dont want it puffy.  Well. this week, I had her try on the dress so I could alter it and make it bustle as it didnt.  And had her try it with some tule under there, and she saw how nice it looked,  So the hunt was on.  We called all over town no one had one as this is prom season. We found on the next city over, and ran to get it, she only had one left. Whew. It fit. And my DD tried on the dress with the crinoline and wow. what a difference  it made, She just stood there looking in the mirror.  I don't think she wanted to take the dress off, LOL! 

So then on Tuesday, We did a few things like, Getting glasses for the drinks, and then came home and filled all the Wedding favors with candy and tied the ribbons on.  Then, ran around the house, getting every thing we have been storing for 6 months, and put every thing in the corner of the living room, so its all in one place when Friday comes.

Today, I spent the day over at Jills helping her organize and sort her stamps, Next week, will be helping her finish or Totally finish her new scrapbooking room. I told Jill today, By next week she will be organized whether she likes it or not, LOL! 

Now tonight, we are putting together the 50 bows we ordered the other day. And getting ready for last minute stuff tomorrow.   And Friday is set up and decoration day,

Saturday is the big day! 


Whew, Im pooped.


Sharon

No comments :