Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weekly Challenge at VDBC

Its my turn to host a Challenge for the Weekly Challenge at the VDBC.

I have one for you this week, every one can play in.  And you don't have to have a cutter.  Well, The VDBC is more then just a "Cutter" Forum.   We have a digital section as well.  And we discuss all kinds of crafts.

So since I love Stamping and Cutting with my KNK Groove,  This week, Im hosting a "Use a Stamp on a Card" Challenge. 

This week, you just need to use any kind of stamp on a new card, with any theme you like.  And to help you out. We have a new member on our Design team.  Kristal of Digi Kitty, and she posted a free Digital stamp for yall to use.  And at the same time, try out her designs.


So stop on by and play along, and remember to register so you can download the files and play along. For your chance to win either 1 or 2 Free files from my store.

Hope to see you there,
Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

No comments :