Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wedding Sign

Man, am I tired, I got a lot done Tuesday, so I took Wed as my weekly free play day to relieve some stress,  As usual, didn't get a lot done.

But today, I had to get back to working on Wedding stuff, and I made and cut the vinyl to put out front for the guest to find the house.  And think it turned out pretty good.

I cut this out of Gold vinyl, and designed the bells to have the Calla lillys on them, as they are the flowers in the wedding.  My Daughter loves it.   This file will be in store soon.

The sign is 18x 24 inches.  I got the sign, post and vinyl from H&H Sign supply, Man, it came in like 2 days. That was fast.

I was also able to keep the insides of the Calla Lillies.  And will see what else I can use those on. 

Only 9 days left. Woo hoo,  then I can get back to adding new files to the store.  I feel so behind, I need a vacation.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :