Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, February 26, 2010

Only few days left!

To grab the Feb Grab bag.  Yep,  this is a short month, only 28 days.  So if you want to get this grab bag, You better run and get it now.  As these files will never be sold together again.  Its a awesome value. 12 files a $29 value for only $8.  Get them by the 28th.   And some wonderful files. Check out the reveal of the images on the forum in the store.

This months designers are..
Beloved Keepsakes, Darcy's Designs,
and  Chris Durnan.

Have you all noticed the picture up top on the left.  That is my dedicated spot for the new Grab Bag of the Month.  And its always click able to the store link to buy it.  So keep a eye on that spot in the next few days.  The new March bag will be out soon, but dont let this one get a way.  

Have a great day, Im going to try and do a stamped card for my Challenge this week

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon 

No comments :