Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, February 1, 2010

New files in store

If you missed the January Grab bag,  I now how my files from that bag in store.  You can buy them from my store now.

I always cut my files to fit a card,  so I know they cut great small, so they will cut beautifully for a layouts as well.

First card is a Wedding Card.  Title says " To the Happy Couple"  has a set of doves with separate pieces for the wings  you can cut any color or pop dot if you like.  Also has a heart shaped ribbon with hearts on the end.
                                            
                                        Happy Couple Card RM00022
 

This next card is "My Heart Blooms for You"  This will make a great Valentines card or a every day Love card for that special some one. This file has a matted title with Flower post that has heart shapped flowers and stems with leaves.

 

The 3rd file is a Valentines Luminarie.  This is sized 4x4 inches, but you can resize to any size you need.  There is a heart mesh with the word Love and mat on 2 sides, and on the other 2 sides, is a Heart with mat and words Be Mine.   Also includes the file to cut the vellum for the inside.  You can also crumple up the vellum to give it a crackled look.  These  could also be used for wedding decorations. 

                Valentine Luminarie RM0002

All my files available in AI, KNK, GSD, WPCv14 & SVG sets


Hope you like my new files in store.  Im busy with wedding stuff, as its now 5 weeks away, So I will get back to file designing in a few weeks.  

If you have a special request.  Drop me a email. I will be happy to work on it for you. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :