Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Creative Team Member

Hello to every one,

Have you heard! I have a New Creative Team Member!
I have asked Elizabeth (Scramper75) to join my team, and she has accepted.

So, Im very honored to have such talented super nice ladies helping me with my creations. To show you all the cool things you can do with my files.  Some will be cut with a a cutter, and some will be done digitally. (Um! Thats Caz's Department, I have no clue on that)  LOL!


My Creative Team is: All members of this Forum.

Jill C. (Working on setting up a blog)
Aussie Caz
Scramper75 (Elizabeth)
Sally Penny.

Jill and Caz have some awesome CT samples on my blog, and should be seeing other in the future. If you ever want to see some samples. On the left side of my blog in the Labels, look for Creative Team Samples Or just click this link now.


Please leave a comment and welcome them all.



Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :