Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, February 5, 2010

New Collection In store

Good Day every one! 

Do you remember the 3 Valentines cards I posted earlier this month,  Well, I just added them to store as a collection.  What does this mean for you.  That mean, You get all 3 card files for a reduced price.  They are $2.99 each,  Or if you buy the collection. You will get all 3 for $5.99.  So thats buying 2 and getting the 3rd free.  That's an awesome deal.

If you your like to purchase this Collection,  then click this link. Valentine Card Collection RM00042

Also, Have you see the new Feb Grab bag, OMG!  It's so beautiful.  I even bought it.  I just had to have it. LOL!  You can check it out here. Feb Grab bag.   If you happen to miss this post.  And your looking for the link to the current grab bags.  Just look up at the top on the left.  I will always have the current Grab bag image there that is clickable to the store.  So its easy to fine. 
  
So sorry I havent been adding new files to the store, or even freebies for that matter in a few week.  I have been so busy with Wedding stuff and taxes. We have a few short weeks left to get stuff done, so I just havent had time, and the creative bug has left.  So while Im waiting for it to return.  I will work on converting some of my files I originally created in GSD.  They will be new to you all as I have never posted them any where before.  But I think you will like them.  Be watching for those soon.

Okay, Its been raining here all day so yep, you guessed it, I have a really bad headache, so off to take some meds and relax.  Have a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :