Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, February 15, 2010

Guest Wedding Frame and VDBC Weekly Challenge

Have yall checked out the challeng for this week at the VDBC .  Black and White Challenge. This week is hosted by Chris and the challenge is to post some thing (card, layout, project) done in black and white as the main color.

So with trying to do my part and play along.  I was able to get this project done for the wedding.


My daughter wanted a picture frame for all the guest to sign. So they can hang it in their new home and look at it ever day.  So I picked up this huge frame at Michaels,  The picture is 8x10 so that tells you how big this is.  It was originally $30 but was on sale for 40% off, and in the paper was a specail coupon for additional 25% off any frame.  So i ended up paying  $13.   For this beautiful picture frame.  I also bought a beautiful iron work picture holder for the table. Also 40% off. 

 

 I cut the titles out of the same font as all the other wedding titles for the scrapbook album on my KNK Groove.  And in the same colors, Bazzill sage, Cream, and Bazzill bling.   It looked a little plain with just the names and date, So I have bought several of these packs rhinestone flourishes for $1.00 each at Michaels for the wedding album, so decided to add one to the corners of the photo frame.  And I think it turned out nice.  

The photo is one of the engagement pictures that the photographer took at Menard Park just down the street, Her name is Lisa Hunt.  You can see the rest of the pictures on her web site. Lisa Hunt Photography.

Well, thats it for now, 
Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon 

No comments :