Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, February 15, 2010

Feb Grab Bag Reveal!

Here it is!  If you have been waiting to purchase this till you could see the files.  Well, here it is.  Aren't these files beautiful.  I even purchased this grab bag.  I just loved them so much.


With today being reveal day, the price is now $8.00.  That is still heck of a deal.  Your getting 12 files for $8.00 but if you wait, and buy them seperate you will pay $29.00.  So better to grab the Grab bag now. 


You will get this awesome opportunity every month with 3 different designers and different theme. This month the designers are Beloved Keepsakes (Lori)  Visual Designs by Chris and Darcy's Designs. Theme is,  Little bit of Irish & Swirls and Flourishes.


To see the files in this bag, go to the link below. Click each one to see it bigger.


 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :