Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Card using my free file RM00043

Here is the card I made for my DH using the free file I posted,


I couldnt find the right camo paper, so I found a picture on the net, and printed it our on cardstock, and it worked pretty good, never done that before. This is the "Break up Mossy Oak" camo.

I used a metal heart shapped lock on this file,  where the paper heart lock is in the file.  I just cut the loop, slipped on the lock, and glued a tiny piece of paper on the back of the loop to keep it closed.

I used the branches Cuttle bug embossing folder and then ran a sponge with brown ink across it.  The paper is actually a cream light tan color.  The lighting in my dinning room really sucks.  So it looks yellow in this picture.

Close up of the heart lock. and camo paper.   You can also see the brushed nickle brads holding the chain on, and the silver large eyelets in the corners, like bullet holes.  DH loves to hunt. LOL!


This is the inside,  with the printed camo paper, and the stamp is from the sets of Cloud 9 -Love stamps I bought on clearance at Joanns the other day.  I think it worked out pretty good.

Hope DH likes it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

cal8007 said...

Sharon you did an awesome job on this card. I like the locket you attached too. Thanks for sharing and for the svg file!

Carmen