Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wedding shower was Great!

It's been a busy week here at the Mobley house.  We got the wood floor done in the living room and decided, not to do the dinning room and hall.  We like how it now seperates the living room from the dinning room, so going to return the other 8 boxes.  So Yay!  Got out of that part.  The living room looks great, and now just have to put down the trim.

So spent the last few days getting ready for my Daughters Wedding Shower today, Its now over, and we had a great time. Lots of fun.  One game was, Dress the bride.  We had to divide up in teams and pic one girl to be the bride.  Then you take things you find around the house and dress her up like a bride.  So the teams had, rolls of toilet paper, streamers, Ribbon, Straws, Tissue paper, and stuff like that.  Then, the girls did the walk around the house, to model their new dress.  And we had my 2 nephews come out and judge,  And Melissa future SIL won,   She looked beautiful.  I will have to post some pictures when I get them,  I was running the video camera,  Jill C.  Sure does know how to work with toilet paper. LOL!

Well, Only a few weeks left now, And still have lots to do. I was happy that every one loved the wedding invitations. I will be posting that file in store after the wedding.   I sure miss file designing.  Maybe I can seek one in here and there.

I would like to thank every one that came, and Thank my SIL for letting us use her home for the party. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :