Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, January 14, 2010

My New Challenge at VDBC forum Jan 14 - 20th

Hey, every one, I just posted my challenge for you all this week,  Make sure you stop by and check it out.  One winner will get a $5.00 credit to my store.  You can check it out here and pick up a free file. "Interchangeable Circles".               Free file includes AI, GSD, KNK, SVG & WPCv14


 Also, don't forget, Today is the last day to get the Grab bag for the price of $7.  As tomorrow, Jan. 15th we will do a reveal, and you will get to see all the files in the grab bag. But the price goes up.  So you better grab them before the price goes up And before Chris get up and changes the price!

This is the only time, these files will be offered as a grouping. And will go up for individual sale next month at a higher price per file.


Hope to see you playing along in our weekly challenges at the VDBC.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :