Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Facebook Fan Page & Update

I set up a Fan page last night, I think I did it right.  But if your would like to receive my blog post via facebook.  I added a fan page badge on the left just under the Blog Followers.   I will give it a try and see how that goes for a while.

If some thing dont look right, please let me know, Im new to all this stuff and working them out as I go.

I promise to be more crafty soon, I have been working on Wedding stuff, to taking a break from file designing for now.  I have some files already designed not in store, so will work on getting those converted and instore soon.  I got some of my software moved on to the new W7 laptop. Still working with figureing out where every thing is.  I also moved all 35 sets of spellbinders to my favorite DVD cases, just need to type up the list in excel and put the labels on the case. And one more thing done.

Im waiting on a roll of some special embossed paper I ordered for a Wedding project, I cant wait for it to arrive and get working on that.


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

custom facebook fan page said...

Hello,
Great blog i like it
You need to make use of the application called the static FBML (Facebook MARKED UP LANGUAGE). This application is a step to customize your fan page. This would enable you to open 3 pages.