Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, January 29, 2010

Creative Team Sample RM00014

Aussie Caz has just sent me this beautiful card she did using my Cutter file, Fall Tree Leaves RM00014 And the awesome thing is.  She used it as a digital file. Isn't that super cool.



I have NO understanding of how all that works, Im just happy to see that my files works great as Digital files.  One day I will learn all about that.

I love how she used the textures in the tree, it looks so real. The leaves also have textures.  And even though this tree is a fall file. She used it as a Valentines Card.  How clever was that.

I think it turned out awesome!

And just to show you the comparison  of how I used my file cut from my KNK cutter. Here is my card.

   I also included a whole tree in this file. Would be great for a Family Tree.
RM00014 now available for only .99


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :