Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Creative Team Sample RM00010

Look at this adorable Card Aussie Caz just sent me.  Using my Clown 2 Bozo Card. RM00010.




How cute is he!.  I love all the colors, all the bling, Okay, how did she get the stickels to show in the picture? I cant get mine to show that well.  Man, I need lessons.   And look how she put the balls the string/Wire.  That's to cute.   This would make a awesome birthday card for a little one haveing a birthday party or Circus theme party.

I'm so honored to have Caz as one of my Creative Team members. She does awesome work for several designers.  And she designs Digital kits that are beautiful.  You can find them on her blog. Aussie Caz Designs.

I haven't learned digital yet, but I plan to.  Just need to organize my time a little better, Im working on it.

Dont forget about the VDBC Grab bags,   Get them before they go up in price.  On the 15th.  The reviews so far have been great.   And this month, I'm one of the 3 designers.  Your guaranteed at least 10 Files.  And this month, is values at $27 and if you get it before the 15th you only pay $7. Before the price goes up. 

And remember, We will be doing this every month, with 3 different designers every month.

Okay, Im off to rest,  I went to the Wedding Expo with my Daughter today, and Im pooped. 

Have a great night,
Sharon

2 comments :

Caroline said...

awwww! now I am blushing! Thank you for the lovely review :)

Sharon said...

Your most welcome Caz.

Sharon