Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Congrats & A Sale



I just wanted to say congrats to my friends Tracy and Tim,  They welcomed their first child this morning.  Andrew Timothy  and he weighed 8lbs 15oz.  Big boy, and he was almost 2 weeks early.  Momma is doing great.





So in honor of his arrival,  Im hosting my first sale of the new year.  From today untill January 31.  All my files in my store are on sale 40% off.   (The discount will show in cart).  You can see my files at the VDBC forum. "RSMobleys Designs" 


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

Jackie in Toronto said...

Welcome to the world Andrew! What a beautiful blessing!