Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sale and Store updates

In honor of Christmas on the 25th.  I have put all my files in my part of the VDBC store on sale. 25% off from today till the end of Dec.  Yep, that's 2 whole weeks of shopping savings.

All my files include AI, GSD, KNK, SVG and WPCv14

This even includes all my collections at an already low prices.  So if you missed out on my 3 free 3D snowflakes, you can now get the set of 3 collection for 3.74(Discount shows in cart)



Also all my Newest files are on sales, I just added several Christmas files to store yesterday.  So if you need some Christmas cards.  I added 3 new ones to store. These would also make great layouts for your Christmas pictures.

                         Merry Christmas Cardinal Card  RM00030


 

                                   Holly Jolly Tree Card RM00035


If your in need of a christmas Door sign, or Window display, or may be on a tray.  How about one of these new files to store.

                                 Season's Greetings Sign RM00033



Oh yeah!  Can't get about this one.   Think about those picture you have taken where you have caught your little one getting in to some thing, or doing some thing they shouldn't.  Or Maybe sitting on Santa's lap asking him a question.  This would make a adorable layout for those pictures.

                                 What's The Cut Off For Naughty?    



Be sure to stop by and check out all the other files in my store on sale.  I will be adding a few more in the next week,  So keep checking.

Also, I have added a new Subscribe by email link on the left under the blinking Christmas picture. Make sure you sign up to receive my post via email every morning. 

Thanks for stoppy by!
Happy Holidays!

Sharon

1 comment :

Jill said...

Love them all, Sharon! Can't wait to get a picture of Jolie for the "What's the Cut Off for Naughty"!