Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Notice: Missed Freebie Files

First let me say how honored I am that you all love my files. It means a lot to me to know you all appreciate my work. 

I have had a lot of emails asking for missed freebie files. Especially with the set of 3 snowflakes.  I have been sending the ones missed in the set, and have sent out many for the day 1 didn't have internet most of the day and only posted one for 12 hours.  Please forgive me, But I cant continue to do so.

I usually post freebie files at midnight, just because, Im always up cutting or designing at that time, and let them stay for 24 hours.  I also post it here on my blog, at the VDBC forum, and on 4 KNK groups.  (If you have another group you would like me to post at, leave me a comment with the group)

If your are not at one of these places I post, and you dont want to miss my postings, Please click the follow up on the left, You will receive emails from me when I post.  Or you can add me to your google reader.  Also, if you are on digest on the yahoo groups. Please click the follow up on the left so you dont miss my post.

Thank you for your understanding.  I will have another free file for you in a few days as soon as I cut it, I dont post any thing with out test cutting it first.  As I want the best possible cutting file for you.  I only test cut in KNK, so if you have any issues at all with other versions, Please contact me so I know what to improve.

Thanks again,
Sharon

No comments :