Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New files in store

I posted 2 new, well old but new files in store. I Found these in my files, and converted them to all file types.

The first is the very first file I made when I got my KNK GE software. Its pretty simple but pretty if you like snowflakes, this title is for you. I cut it out and used star dust stickles on the snowflakes and on the tops of the letters, it so pretty, Hard to show that in the pictures.    Snow Flake Title



This next new old file is my first Christmas Overlay, as you can see, I created this back in 2007. But I have made 2 new titles, one for 2008 and 2009 so you have your choice of what year.





Also, If you have bought my Overlays before, then you know, I create file types for all size machines.  In the file zip fo this file, you will have a folder for KNK, AI, GSD, WPCv14 and SVG.  You will have 2 files in each one.  The first file with extention _1_ will be the normal file, with the whole overlay.  The second file with extention_2_ will have the split overlay, so that you can cut this on your smaller machine, like the Robo , WB, SIL ,Cricut or KNK Element.  And still get a full 12 x 12 overlay.  For example in this picture, the cut is in the middle and underneath the Holly at the top and the present at the bottom.  No one will ever know you cut it on a small machine.

Look for more files in store in the next few days.

Sharon

No comments :