Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

To you and your family.

Its a busy day here at the Mobley house.  We got baking really late, so today is a busy day baking.  Need to finish wrapping presents.  And start on the deviled eggs for tomorrows dinner.  DD already went to Krispy Kreme Donut this morning and waited in that long line to get donuts for tomorrows breakfast. They kids have always wanted donuts for breakfast, so they could rip into the gifts.  Well, they are now 24 and 20 and still want donuts for breakfast. Hey, that's all right with me, one less meal to cook tomorrow.  And nothing is better then Krispy Kreme donuts.

Need to finish baking, and take a goodie basket to my brother and my sick neighbor.  After dinner and the house is clean, I can rest, and start organizing all my new nestabilities. Merry Christmas from me to me, LOL!

Have a wonderful day with our Family and Friends.

4 comments :

Caroline said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! cheers, caz

Sharon said...

Thank you Caz, same to your and your family.

Sharon

Sandy said...

Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas!

Sharon said...

Thank you Sandy,

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Sharon