Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Freebie Poinsettia 1& 2 file

This isn't the file I had plan for the freebie.  I woke up not feeling to well. So decided instead of missing the freebie today, I would just take one I really like from a file Im working on.

So for today, here is your freebie file.  This is 2 different poinsettia flowers, the flowers are the same but the green leaves are different, I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I used both, but in 2 different files, LOL!

Each one has 2 red layers to cut in 2 shades of red,  and 2 green layers to cut in 2 different shades of green.

Now, you may think this is a simple file, but think of every thing you can do with it.  Off the top of my head, Im thinking, of how lovely these would be if you cut them larger and pop dotted the layers and put them on your christmas tree.  Or even get more creative and use a hole punch in the middle and slip over a White, Red or Yellow light.  How pretty would that be.  You can also use on your cards or scrapbook pages.  The project im working on, I used my score pal to create lines in the leaves, and used cuttle bug folder as well.  Just to change it up.  Will post a picture in a few days, when Im feeling better.




UPDATE: 


So what can you do with this file.  Poinsettia 1 & 2 
Password is rsmobleysdesigns_IAGTU No time limit on this file for now.  Enjoy!


File includes: KNK, GSD, AI, WPCv14 and SVG set.

Also, I dont know if im getting out there to AI, WPC and SVG users. So please pass my blog link (Not the file) to others so they dont miss this file and other.

Sharon

2 comments :

moovet said...

Thanks so much Sharon and I hope you are feeling better very soon!

Caroline said...

Thank you for this lovely file