Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Freebie 3D Snowflake3

Here is the 3rd snowflake.  This one has lots of details so cut slow.  There are little 6 point stars on this one, and detail points on the ends.

Sorry this one looks a little flat, My cat decided it was comfortable. LOL!

Freebie file includes : KNK, AI, GSD, WPCv14 & SVG

This file  3D Snowflake3 file can be downloaded until midnight tonight, Wed 02.

Thank you for downloading my free file.  Its no longer available and will be in store soon.


This is a side view so you can see the detail, Remember to cut this slow.


Remember, you can cut this larger and just use one piece as a spinner on a swivel and fishing line or ribbon.
Hope you like it.

1 comment :

Caroline said...

Thank you for the gorgeous snowflake ! cheers, caz