Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, December 14, 2009

Email Notification?

I have had several people contact me lately to see how to get notification of my blog post.  Well, I thought if you clicked the follow button that would do it, but I hear it isn't.  So I have the subscribe button to post and comments on the left.  So if you have done that, and you get this post. Please let me know, So I can pass it on.

Will those get you email post?  What else can I put there, so you can subscribe to email notices, I didnt seen any thing in the add a gadget part.

Im still working on this, and will let you know what I find out.

Thanks for continuing watch for my post.

Sharon

1 comment :

Nancy said...

I also thought being a follower did something other than put your picture on the blog. Not sure how you make it where followers get notified when there is something new. Love your blog!
Nancy