Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Email Notification? Update!

Im still working on this for the best solution for you to get my post. And think I got it figured out.

I had the put the box there to put your email in, and had a friend test it, she said, that you had to do several steps. and send conformation back and all that, so I changed the code to the one that is there on the left now, above the feed burner box.  Just click the link, and put in your email address, and a passcode and thats it, Right now, I have it set to send post first thing in the morning. Will see how that works out.

Let me know if you have any problems with it, Im still learning this blogging thing. and with every ones input, I will get it figured out sooner or later, LOL! 

Hope you get my post.
Sharon


I found this on What a follower is,  I just checked my Blogger page, and it shows me the list of blogs im following,  And down at the bottom, is a list of post, Note, not every one has this, they are slowly adding it.  But note, I dont get email notices of post as a Follower.  You can read more about it here:
http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=104226

I do sub to google reader so I get the post there, but again, have to go there to read post.  Which I dont do often.
 
Hope you get my post.
Sharon

No comments :