Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you need a laugh?

You have got to read this poem that was posted on the JustRite Stampers typepad post.

I laughed so hard. Here it is.

Twas the night before Christmas,
I’m glued to the tree.
I’m wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or ink pads or lace?
Or some stamps, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that’s when I heard him ... “Hi Santa” I said
He replied, “You know ... good girls should be in their beds”.
“I know I should Santa and now I’ve been caught.
But I was just so excited to see what you brought”
“Well, let’s take a look in this room where you work”.
He shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.
“You’ve got enough crap, I’ll see you next year!

Here's hoping that Santa doesn't see your craft rooms and that tomorrow he brings you lots of  GREAT NEW TOYS!!  
Merry Christmas from the JustRite Team!!

Did you laugh as hard as I did?

Sharon

No comments :