Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, December 28, 2009

CT Sample using RM00009


Here is a cute little Birthday card using my Hobo Clown file RM00009.  Love the yellow glittery paper and the cut ribbon with stars.  And cant forget the pattern paper. So cute! Great Job! Caz



This file and all the rest of my files are on sale 25% off for the remainder of the year. Dec. 31st.  Discount shows in cart.You can find my in store RSMobleys Designs

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

Jill said...

Cute Card, Caz! Love that yellow paper!