Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, December 26, 2009

Creative Team and Sample

I now have 3 members on my Creative Team.  I have Jill C., You can see her first sample with my RM00002 Trick or Treat Overlay. She does some awesome works of art.  Next I have Sally Penny.  Works of art are to come. 

And my newest CT Member is "Aussie Caz" and here is her first sample with my file, RM00029 Christmas Overlay.





All these ladies do awesome work and I cant wait to see what they do next.

Oh, Dont forget, My sale runs till Dec 31.  You can purchase my files at 25% off till the 31st at my store RSMobleys Designs

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :