Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cloud 9!

Yep! that's what im on after buying this paper kit, well, make that the last 4 they had, LOL!

I had to run to biglots this morning, and they had so much cool scrapbooking stuff. But, being on a strick budget, I had to restist buying it all.  And had to choose wisely.  Well,  I picked up this beautiful Christmas paper kit my Cloud 9 Designs called "Christmas Joy!.  It's so beautiful, yep, its red and green, but its the darker colors, like vintage and I like that.  This kit, has 273 pieces. 

You get::
6 double sided cardstock grade patteren paper
1 sheet of Alphabet & Number stickers
1 sheet of Rub-on elements and stiches
1 sheet of shiny rain dots
6 double sided Cardstock Quote cards
3 Sparkly Diecuts (Poinsettia and Reindeer)
2 feet of silk ribbon (1' each of red and green)

Its some of the prettiest paper I have ever seen,   Can you guess how much the kit was,  Get this.  $1.50, yep, that's it, so I got the last 4 for $6. Not bad right,  Im thinking of using this for my DD Christmas cook book of our favorite christmas recipes.

I couldnt find this paper kit online, took a picture, hopefully you can see it okay.  I did find the matching stickers and stamp set, but dont think I need those.





If your by a big lots stop and check them out, ours (Plant City, FL) had several good buys I passed up. Like, Beautiful paper kits $5.  Already finished baby boy and girl scrapbooks 8x8 i think, for $5.  Heidi grace embossed fancy chipboard 1.50, matching stickers as well.  Marth stewart ribbon pack of 6 2yard rolls (total 12 yard or 36 feet) $3 a pk,  Different colors.  I had to pass.  I did get one roll of 5 feet of MS silk white ribbon for $1.  So spent $7 on scrapping today, I was a good girl.

Sharon

1 comment :

Kelly Landers said...

Gonna have to check that out!! Thanks for the heads up!!