Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Card

This is one of my newest files, I recently loaded to store. I always test cut my files first. And use actual colors I want the finished file in, that way, I have a finished cut file when I'm done.

So this is one card I made with my Holly Jolly Tree Card RM00035 file.  This file as well as all the rest of my files are on sale 25% off till Dec. 31.  This card file is now on sale for $1.87.   

I cut this file out of the Recollections Gem stone pack, its such a beautiful shimmery paper.  I used cuttlebug embossing folder for the back ground, Red card stock and Red Ribbon.  Pretty easy card as the file is so beautiful. I didn't want to add to much.


Hope you like it. Off to finish test cutting my last 2 christmas files.

Happy Holidays!
Sharon

No comments :