Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, November 16, 2009

Wow! 4 days since my last post.

So sorry for not checking in the past 4 days, I know I have some followers that check my blog every day. So let me say, Im really sorry for not posting.

I have been so busy the past few days, I was designing new files, 12 so far. Im test cutting some today, so I can get them converted and in store, Trying to find parts for our 15 year old truck, so I can have my car back. Working on the pool to get it ready for winter, The neighbors tree, is not helping any. And, Im working on my Challenge this week, Its my turn to host. So thinking of some thing Thanksgiving related. I will post more on that Thurday.

Have you checked out the Challenge Darcy has this week, Some pretty cool things posted, You have till Wed I think if you want to play along. The challenge this week, is Jazz up the Holidays, use any holiday file in the store and Jazz it up, submit it for a chance to win a free file from Darcy's store.

Im still looking for Creative team members. Email me at rsmobley85@gmail.com if interested in getting free files in exchange for a picture of a finished project.


Off to test cut files. Besure to check back on Thurdsay for my VDBC weekly challenge.

Have a great day,
Sharon

No comments :