Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, November 2, 2009

When do you really except your old?

I always feel old because of all my medical problems, but I guess this just confirms it. I am OLD!

For the past 2 years, I have decided to stop coloring my hair. You see my family grays early, I have been getting gray hair since I was about 30. So when I hit 40 about 2.8 years ago. I decided to stop coloring, and for the past 2.5 years, DH has been telling me I need to color my hair. More and more every month, And my daughter tells me, I have to color my hair before her wedding. But I have been fighting it.

Then my DH and I go to the eye doctor today, and turns out I need bifocals and he needs trifocals. I said, what, she says well when you get old, your eyes go down hill fast, Oh wait, your only 42, okay so your starting early. Jeez! Let me tell ya, DH isnt thrilled with being old at all either. LOL!



Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :