Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Trip to Michaels and Stuff

Today, I went to Michaels because they had some good sales. But I was on a mission for Red and Green Paper. You see, Im a blue and white chrismas kind of girl, But all 10 of my new christmas files I designed last week, are in Red and Green, And since I dont use those color paper. And I test cut every single file in the proper colors. I had to go get some red and green paper. LOL!

I also got some of the clear glass ornaments that were half off, and Martha Stewart micro glitter in blue of course, I have most of her other colors, to make some adorable ornaments, and might just cut some vinly words for them, also picked up some embossed white boarders for my daughters wedding ablum, and used the 20% coupon for all martha stewart stuff.

Then went to biglots to let my DH pick out new lights, he was tired of the white icicles hanging lights, he wanted some color in the yard, so what did he pick, Yep, Blue. LOL! These are pretty cool, they are actual icles and are blue LED lights, so going to hang them with the white lights, So now, the outside matches the inside, LOL!

Will post a picture later this week. When they are up.

Dont forget, today is the last day for the Black Friday and weekend sale at the VDBC. And I would like to thank you all that have purchased my files. It means so much to know others like my files.

I will have a new freebie for you in a few days.

Sharon

No comments :