Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sales and More Sales!

Just wanted to remind every one that the Black Friday sale at VDBC forum starts tomorrow (Thursday), I have already turned mine on, so your ready to go shopping.

You wont want to miss the deals at VDBC. All the designers on the "More Team" have posted their sales in today's newsletter, if you didn't get it. Make sure you go sign up for it, so you don't miss whats new in store, Sales and Weekly Challenges.

The sale runs from Thursday all the way to Sunday and one on Monday, with sale prices from 30% to 55% off and some specials with free file with purchase. (Remember, discount shows in cart)

Also, My challenge for this weeks challenge ends tonight at mid night, so you still have time to join. I will pic 2 winners tomorrow. So check back to see if you won.

Now, on to more sales! Did any one make it to Violette's today for their sale, Jill and I did, we left my house at 6:15 and to there at 6:45, got a few good deals. And then we headed to Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, in the pouring down rain, and stocked up on Bazzill. All Bazzill was 75% off, let me tell you, people were buying hundreds of sheets a lot of colors running low.

Well, I'm getting ready for tomorrows dinner, work on test cutting all my Christmas files I worked on this week.

Oh, Check back on Friday, I will be posting another freebie 3D snowflake2 file. with knk, GSD, AI, WPCv14 and SVG.

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Sharon

No comments :