Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Notice any thing different?

Hmm! What could it be:

New files in store?
No post in a couple Days?
New Inkadinkado stamp?

Yes is the answer to all those but that's not the differance I'm talking about. Have you figured it out yet?

Okay,I will tell you, I changed my Blog header. I used a couple of my files to make it. Im having fun playing with Paint.net. Its a lot like Adobe photoshop, which I didn't have till last week. I was at a garage sale that was posted on Craig's list and bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0, Adobe Illustrator 8.0, Adobe Page Maker 6.5 plus and AI Classroom in a book 8 all full versions for windows with original books and disk, and all for $30. I know they are older, but I can use these to play with and see if I like them. But until then paint.net works just great don't you think.

Now, I did add a few new fall files to store, I cant remember if I posted that or not. You can check them out "HERE" Then new fall files along with all my other files in store can be seen on the slide show on the right. Click it to see them larger or slow it down. New to store are.

Harvest of memories






Harvest of Thanks







Fall Tree Leaves







Turkey Day Traditions


I didn' make it to playing with stamps today, had a bad migraine, so will try and do that tomorrow and post my new stamps.

Good nite for now.
Sharon

No comments :