Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Files : Hunting, Camping, Fishing Decals

I just added some new files to store today. I personally love these. I had some request from the really outdoors loving guys in my family. So I got to work on a few.

I have some other in mind, so if you have any request, Let me know.
Click the title of the picture to purchase these files.
Each file Includes: KNK, AI, GSD, WPCv14, SVG and My Vinyl Instruction Sheet.

The 4 I loaded today are:

Turkey Fever









Deer Scene








I'd Rather Be Fishing








I'd Rather Be Camping





Im still looking for creative team members. So if you use my files, send me a picture with approval to use, and I will send you a free file of your choice.

Please do not copy or trace my files. All pictures, files, project are covered by my TOU.

Sorry for the repost, I forgot to check the links to make sure they were working. Goog think I checked, 2 had one to many spaces. All working now.


Thank you for stopping by!
Sharon

2 comments :

Kelly Landers said...

All these look great!! The scenery on the deer one is my favorite! But of course I love the I'd Rather be camping one too, because frankly I would rather be camping right now!! LOL!

Sharon said...

Aw! Thank you Kelly, I know, I'd Rather Be Camping right now as well. Dont look like its going to happen till spring. Im working on another file, can you guess what it is, LOL!

Sharon