Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Files added to store

I added 4 fall files to store today. I really love them. They are all paper piecings, If you know my work, I love paper piecing's with details.

I have added Harvest of Memories, Harvest of Thanks, Fall Tree Leaves and Turkey Day Traditions. I also added the store pictures to the slide show on the right.

If you would like to buy these or any of my other files you can go to my part of the store at VDBC Forum.

Make sure you register at the forum so you can participate in the bingo and other challenges.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :