Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, November 6, 2009

My first Celebration Sale!

Im so excited, I need to Celebrate! So having my first SALE! (40% In my part of the store till Sunday night)


I finally got my new AI software and got all my file conversion issues figured out as of a few minutes ago. So what this means for you is:

I have now added GSD formats to my files in store and he rest of my files should be a lot better so I'm redoing them all and adding to store shortly.So to celebrate this, I'm putting all the files I have in store right now on sale then I will get new fall files loaded in a few days.



Other great news. If you love my 12 x 12 overlays but you dont have a large cutter, lets say, KNK element, Craftrobo, Wishblade, Silhouette. You can still use my full size overlays.

How is this? Well I have added extra files so each will have 2 KNK files and 2 GSD files (If you need other file types. let me know, I will be happy to convert those for you.)

KNK will have one 12 x 12 overlay for large cutters and One 12 x 12 overlay that the mat is cut in half and you just cut one part horizontal on your smaller machine at a time. With like Element or Robo with KNK GE to use the KNK file

Or, if you use the GSD file, I have resized the 12 x 12 to 8 x 8 so you can cut a full size overlay, and also included one with full size 12 x 12 cut in half to cut on your Craftrobo.

I have included instructions with the GSD to help you with this, or just ask and I will be happy to help you out. I have made many of overlays like this, and they turn out great from smaller machines.



Now on to the sale every thing in my part of the store is 40% off through the weekend Since I just found it its Friday, LOL! (Discount shows in cart)

Be sure to check out one of my files "Paper Circle Ball" that will be on sale for $1.49. This would be a great Hanging ornament for Chris's weekly Challenge "Something Hanging". Make sure you resgister as a member so you can play along


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :