Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Look How Pretty These Are!

One of my customers Pam used my RM00006 "Paper Circle Ball Ornament" file. To make these 3 Ornaments.

She used cheap paper (her words's) on the white and Red one, And used thicker Bo Bunny paper on the 3rd and said it holds the shape better. Good information. She also used Glitter, flowers and looks like jewels.



Aren't they pretty.

Thank you Pam for using my file and letting me post your picture.

Sharon

No comments :