Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Freebie 3D Snowflake File

I love Snowflakes but only as decorations, LOL! No way do I want any snow, I like my white stuff on the beach. Clean white sand,like on Anna Maria Island. I love the beach.

But at Christmas time, I don't do the red and green, I do white, blue and silver with Snowmen and Snowflakes. And yes, all my wrapping paper matches, lol.

So I tried making a snowflake in KNK and have to say, Im Snowflake challenged, LOL! So was looking around the net and got some ideas for a 3D snowflake, you cant mess that up, right?

So here is my first version of a 3D snowflake, I think its pretty cool. Im working on some others, so be on the look out for those in a few days. Im getting cought up slowly, if that is possible. I need to squeez in some christmas cards, and start on Wedding decorations.



File is no longer available, check store soon.


It looks like its really detailed but believe me, its really easy to put together, After cutting the file, It only took like 5 minutes to put together. I used Tacky glue from AC More. I like it, you put a little on, hold for 10 seconds and its stuck. It holds paper products really well.


Dont for get to stop by the VDBC forum and play along in my challenge this week for a chance to win 1, 2 or 3 of my files.

Thank you for stopping by!
Sharon

3 comments :

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the freebie Sharon. I love snowflakes.

Sharon said...

Your welcome Elizabeth, Im making some others this week, so hope you like those as well.

Sharon

Caroline said...

This is beautiful Sharon, thanks for sharing :)