Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, November 27, 2009

Free 3D Snowflake2 file

Sorry for posting this late today, We have been with out comcast internet since 9pm last night, and it just came on about an hour before the guy was to show up. So im running a little behind.

Here is the 3D snowflake number 2, Plain and simple, I used Joanns cardstock on this and it does real well, We are making some and using fishing swivels and ribbon to allow them to spin.



File includes: KNK, GSD, AI, WPCv14 & SVG, as well as instruction sheet.
File no longer available, Look for in store soon

Also, you can use these 3D Snowflakes for other things like, Hanging spinners, using one of the 6 sections. We just re-sized it and made a bigger template, and did the same folding, but didn't connect them, Using fishing swivels and ribbon or fishing line to hang so they spin freely, You can also connect several with more swivels. Or make a boarder, several uses with these.



Im working on Snowflake number 3 as well as a bunch of christmas files, need to get test cut and posted to store.

Have a great day!

Sharon

1 comment :

Mim said...

Thank you Sharon! I've cut these by hand before and it will be great to have the cutter file. I love these. Mim