Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Creative Team Sample

My friend Jill C. is very creative and does beautiful work, So I made a deal with her to be my creative team. This is her first sample using my Trick or Treat Overlay RM00002

She wanted to do a layered picture frame to hang on her wall. So she asked me to alter the file a little bit, and make the ground a little wavy and remove the words at the top and adjust the farm so you didnt see the words. Then She used 3 overlays and Layered them with pop dots.




The windows are crackled using Tim Holtz' Rock Candy Crackle Paint. Then she used Black Diamond Stickles to frame the windows and to add a frosty look to the roof as well as using them to give the owl some dimension. Violet Pearl Ex was used to give the smokey effects in the sky and around the moon.



Rock Candy Stickles make the little ghost a happy boy and Prima leaves finish off the project.



Flourish is from EK and Happy Holloween is a iron on flocked word, dont know from where.
The finished size is 12 x 12 and is put into a scrapbooking frame purchased at Joann's.



This turned out so beautiful. Thank you Jill for using my file.

Sharon

No comments :